Table Of Contents
Network Camera User Manual
can live view them, but cannot record or playback them.
• Only certain camera models support the function.
• After a camera restore action (not restore to default setting), quantity of custom
video streams and their names are kept, but the related parameters are
Custom Video Settings
1. Click to add a stream.
2. Change the stream name if needed.
Note: Up to 32 letters and symbols (except &, <, >, ', or ") are allowed for the
3. Customize the stream parameters (resolution, frame rete, max. bitrate, video
encoding). For parameter introduction, see 8.1.1.
4. (Optional) Add stream description as needed.
5. (Optional) If a custom stream is not needed, click to delete it.