Table Of Contents
Network Camera User Manual
Display Info. on Stream
Configuring Target Cropping
You can specify a target area on the live video, and then the specified video area can
be displayed via the third stream in certain resolution, providing more details of the
target area if needed.
Note: Target cropping function varies according to different camera models.
1. Enter the Target Cropping settings interface.
2. Check Enable Target Cropping checkbox to enable the function.
3. Set Third Stream as the stream type.
4. Select the cropping resolution for the video display of target area. A red
rectangle is displayed on the live video to mark the target area, and you can
click-and-drag the rectangle to locate the target area as desired.
5. Click Save to save the settings.