Table Of Contents
Network Camera User Manual
1. Enter the video tampering Settings interface, Configuration > Event > Basic
Event > Video Tampering.
2. Check Enable Video Tampering checkbox to enable the video tampering
3. Click Edit to edit the arming schedule for video tampering. The arming schedule
configuration is the same as the setting of the arming schedule for motion
detection. Refer to Task 2: Set the Arming Schedule for Motion Detection in
10.1.1 Configuring Motion Detection.
4. Check the checkbox to select the linkage method taken for the video tampering.
Please refer to Task 3: Set the Linkage Method for Motion Detection in 10.1.1
Configuring Motion Detection.
5. Click Save to save the settings.
Configuring Alarm Input
1. Enter the Alarm Input Settings interface: Configuration > Event > Basic Event >
2. Choose the alarm input No. and the Alarm Type. The alarm type can be NO
(Normally Open) and NC (Normally Closed). Edit the name to set a name for the
alarm input (optional).