Network Camera User Manual
Configuring Alarm Output
Alarm Output Settings
1. Enter the Alarm Output Settings interface: Configuration> Event > Basic Event >
2. Select one alarm output channel in the Alarm Output drop-down list. You can
also set a name for the alarm output (optional).
3. The Delay time can be set to 5sec, 10sec, 30sec, 1min, 2min, 5min, 10min or
Manual. The delay time refers to the time duration that the alarm output
remains in effect after alarm occurs.
4. Click Arming Schedule to enter the Edit Schedule Time interface. The time
schedule configuration is the same as the settings of the arming schedule for
motion detection Refer to Task 2: Set the Arming Schedule for Motion Detection
in 10.1.1 Configuring Motion Detection.
5. You can copy the settings to other alarm outputs.