Table Of Contents
Network Camera User Manual
ranges from 1 to 100, and the higher the value is, the more easily the defocus
image can trigger the alarm.
4. Select the linkage methods for defocus, including Notify Surveillance Center,
Send Email and Trigger Alarm Output.
5. Click Save to save the settings.
Configuring Scene Change Detection
Scene change detection function detects the change of surveillance environment
affected by the external factors, such as the intentional rotation of the camera.
Some certain actions can be taken when the alarm is triggered.
Note: Scene change detection function varies according to different camera models.
1. Enter the Scene Change Detection settings interface, Configuration > Event >
Smart Event > Scene Change Detection.
Scene Change Detection
2. Check the checkbox of Enable to enable the function.
3. Click-and-drag the slider to set the detection sensitivity. The sensitivity value