Table Of Contents
Network Camera User Manual
ranges from 1 to 100, and the higher the value is, the more easily the change of
scene can trigger the alarm.
4. Click Arming Schedule to set the arming schedule. Refer to Task 2 Set the
Arming Schedule for Motion Detection in 10.1.1 Configuring Motion Detection
for detailed steps.
5. Click Linkage Method to select the linkage methods for scene change, including
Notify Surveillance Center, Send Email, Upload to FTP/Memory Card/NAS,
Trigger Channel and Trigger Alarm Output.
6. Click Save to save the settings.
Configuring Face Detection
Face detection function detects the face appears in the surveillance scene, and some
certain actions can be taken when the alarm is triggered.
Note: Only certain camera models support the function.
1. Enter the Face Detection settings interface, Configuration > Event > Smart Event >
2. Check the Enable Face Detection checkbox to enable the function.
3. Check the checkbox of Enable Dynamic Analysis for Face Detection, and then the
detected face is marked with green rectangle on the live video.
Note: To mark the detected face on the live video, go to Configuration > Local to
enable the Rules.
4. Click-and-drag the slider to set the detection sensitivity. The Sensitivity ranges
from 1 to 5. The higher the value is, the more easily the face can be detected.
5. Click Arming Schedule to set the arming schedule. Refer to Task 2 Set the Arming
Schedule for Motion Detection in 10.1.1 Configuring Motion Detection for