Network Camera User Manual
of an acceptable target that enters the pre-defined region.
Sensitivity = 100 – S
stands for the target body part that enters the pre-defined region S
for the complete target body.
Example: if you set the value as 60, the action can be counted as a region
entrance action only when 40 percent body part enters the region.
Note: The Sensitivity of the detection is supported by certain models.
8. Repeat the above steps to configure other regions. Up to 4 regions can be set.
You can click the Clear button to clear all pre-defined regions.
9. Click Arming Schedule to set the arming schedule.
10. Click Linkage Method to select the linkage methods for intrusion detection,
including Notify Surveillance Center, Send Email, Upload to FTP/Memory
Card/NAS, Trigger Channel, Trigger Alarm Output, Flashing Alarm and Audible
Note: Only certain models support Trigger Channel, Trigger Alarm Output,
Flashing Alarm and Audible Warning.
11. Click Save to save the settings.
Configuring Region Exiting Detection
Region exiting detection function detects people, vehicle or other objects that exit
from a pre-defined virtual region, and some certain actions can be taken when the
alarm is triggered.
1. Enter the Region Exiting Detection settings interface, Configuration > Event >
Smart Event > Region Exiting Detection.