Table Of Contents
Network Camera User Manual
of an acceptable target that exits the pre-defined region.
Sensitivity = 100 – S
stands for the target body part that exits the pre-defined region. S
the complete target body.
Example: if you set the value as 60, the action can be counted as a region exiting
action only when 40 percent body part exits the region.
Note: The Sensitivity of the detection is supported by certain models.
8. Repeat the above steps to configure other regions. Up to 4 regions can be set.
You can click the Clear button to clear all pre-defined regions.
9. Click Arming Schedule to set the arming schedule.
10. Click Linkage Method to select the linkage methods for intrusion detection,
including Notify Surveillance Center, Send Email, Upload to FTP/Memory
Card/NAS, Trigger Channel, Trigger Alarm Output, Flashing Alarm and Audible
Note: Only certain models support Trigger Channel, Trigger Alarm Output,
Flashing Alarm and Audible Warning.
11. Click Save to save the settings.
Configuring Unattended Baggage Detection
Unattended baggage detection function detects the objects left over in the
pre-defined region such as the baggage, purse, dangerous materials, etc. A series of
actions can be taken when the alarm is triggered.
1. Enter the Unattended Baggage Detection settings interface, Configuration >
Event > Smart Event > Unattended Baggage Detection.