Table Of Contents
Network Camera User Manual
good. Refer to Task 2: Set the Arming Schedule for Motion Detection and Task 3:
Set the Linkage Method for Motion Detection in 10.1.1 Configuring Motion
5. Click Save to save the settings.
Configuring Lite Storage
When there is no moving object in the monitoring scenario, the frame rate and
bitrate of the video stream can be reduced to lengthen the storage time of the
Only certain camera models support the function.
The video files recorded in lite storage mode will be played back in full frame
rate (25fps/30fps), and thus the playback process is speeded up to the eye.
1. Enter the Lite Storage interface:
Configuration > Storage > Storage Management > Lite Storage
2. Check the Checkbox of Enable to enable the lite storage function.
3. Input the storage time in the text field. You can view the available space of the SD
card on the page.
4. Click Save to save the settings.
Configuring Cloud Storage
The captured pictures can be saved on Cloud Storage when the function is
Note: Only certain camera models support the function.
1. Check Enable Cloud Storage.
2. Select a protocol version.