Table Of Contents
- Chapter 1 System Requirement
- Chapter 2 Network Connection
- Chapter 3 Access to the Network Camera
- Chapter 4 Wi-Fi Settings
- Chapter 5 Live View
- Chapter 6 Network Camera Configuration
- 6.1 Configuring Local Parameters
- 6.2 Configure System Settings
- 6.3 Maintenance
- 6.4 Security Settings
- 6.5 User Management
- Chapter 7 Network Settings
- 7.1 Configuring Basic Settings
- 7.2 Configure Advanced Settings
- 7.2.1 Configuring SNMP Settings
- 7.2.2 Configuring FTP Settings
- 7.2.3 Configuring Email Settings
- 7.2.4 Platform Access
- 7.2.5 Wireless Dial
- 7.2.6 HTTPS Settings
- 7.2.7 Configuring QoS Settings
- 7.2.8 Configuring 802.1X Settings
- 7.2.9 Integration Protocol
- 7.2.10 Bandwidth Adaptation
- 7.2.11 Network Service
- 7.2.12 Smooth Streaming
- 7.2.13 HTTP Listening
- Chapter 8 Video/Audio Settings
- Chapter 9 Image Settings
- Chapter 10 Event Settings
- 10.1 Basic Events
- 10.2 Smart Events
- 10.2.1 Configuring Audio Exception Detection
- 10.2.2 Configuring Defocus Detection
- 10.2.3 Configuring Scene Change Detection
- 10.2.4 Configuring Face Detection
- 10.2.5 Configuring Intrusion Detection
- 10.2.6 Configuring Line Crossing Detection
- 10.2.7 Configuring Region Entrance Detection
- 10.2.8 Configuring Region Exiting Detection
- 10.2.9 Configuring Unattended Baggage Detection
- 10.2.10 Configuring Object Removal Detection
- 10.3 VCA Configuration
- Chapter 11 Storage Settings
- Chapter 12 Playback
- Chapter 13 Picture
- Chapter 14 Application
- Chapter 15 Open Platform
- Chapter 16 Smart Display
Network Camera User Manual
and the face detection is enabled as well, when a face is detected, it will be
marked with a green rectangle on the live view.
Display POS Information: Enable the function, feature information of the
detected target is dynamically displayed near the target in the live image.
The feature information of different functions are different. For example, ID
and waiting time for Queue Management, height for People Counting, etc.
Display POS Information is only available for certain camera models.
Image Format: Choose the image format for picture capture.
Live View Parameters
Record File Settings: Set the saving path of the recorded video files. Valid for the
record files you recorded with the web browser.
Record File Size: Select the packed size of the manually recorded and
downloaded video files to 256M, 512M or 1G. After the selection, the
maximum record file size is the value you selected.
Save record files to: Set the saving path for the manually recorded video files.
Save downloaded files to: Set the saving path for the downloaded video files
in playback mode.
Picture and Clip Settings: Set the saving paths of the captured pictures and
clipped video files. Valid for the pictures you capture with the web browser.
Save snapshots in live view to: Set the saving path of the manually captured
pictures in live view mode.
Save snapshots when playback to: Set the saving path of the captured
pictures in playback mode.
Save clips to: Set the saving path of the clipped video files in playback mode.