Network Camera User Manual
2. Select the start time and the end time.
3. Select the DST Bias.
4. Click Save to activate the settings.
Configuring External Devices
For the device supported external devices, including the wiper on the housing or the
LED light, you can control them via the Web browser. External devices vary according
to the different camera models.
1. Enter the External Device configuration interface.
Configuration > System > System Settings > External Device
External Device Settings
2. Check the Enable Supplement Light checkbox to enable the LED Light.
3. Move the slider to adjust the low beam brightness and high beam brightness.
4. Select the mode for LED light. Timing and Auto are selectable.
Timing: The LED will be turned on by the schedule you set. You should set
the Start Time and End Time.