Network Camera User Manual
User Management Interface
Adding a User
The admin user has all permissions by default and can create/modify/delete
The admin user cannot be deleted and you can only change the admin password.
1. Click Add to add a user.
2. Input the Admin Password, User Name, select Level and input Password.
● Up to 31 user accounts can be created.
● Users of different levels own different default permissions. Operator and
user are selectable.
STRONG PASSWORD RECOMMENDED–We highly recommend you create
a strong password of your own choosing (using a minimum of 8 characters,
including at least three of the following categories: upper case letters,
lower case letters, numbers, and special characters) in order to increase
the security of your product. And we recommend you reset your password
regularly, especially in the high security system, resetting the password
monthly or weekly can better protect your product.
3. You can check or uncheck the permissions for the new user.
4. Click OK to finish the user addition.
Modifying a User
1. Left-click to select the user from the list and click Modify.
2. Modify the User Name, Level and Password.