Table Of Contents
- Chapter 1 System Requirement
- Chapter 2 Network Connection
- Chapter 3 Access to the Network Camera
- Chapter 4 Wi-Fi Settings
- Chapter 5 Live View
- Chapter 6 Network Camera Configuration
- 6.1 Configuring Local Parameters
- 6.2 Configure System Settings
- 6.3 Maintenance
- 6.4 Security Settings
- 6.5 User Management
- Chapter 7 Network Settings
- 7.1 Configuring Basic Settings
- 7.2 Configure Advanced Settings
- 7.2.1 Configuring SNMP Settings
- 7.2.2 Configuring FTP Settings
- 7.2.3 Configuring Email Settings
- 7.2.4 Platform Access
- 7.2.5 Wireless Dial
- 7.2.6 HTTPS Settings
- 7.2.7 Configuring QoS Settings
- 7.2.8 Configuring 802.1X Settings
- 7.2.9 Integration Protocol
- 7.2.10 Bandwidth Adaptation
- 7.2.11 Network Service
- 7.2.12 Smooth Streaming
- 7.2.13 HTTP Listening
- Chapter 8 Video/Audio Settings
- Chapter 9 Image Settings
- Chapter 10 Event Settings
- 10.1 Basic Events
- 10.2 Smart Events
- 10.2.1 Configuring Audio Exception Detection
- 10.2.2 Configuring Defocus Detection
- 10.2.3 Configuring Scene Change Detection
- 10.2.4 Configuring Face Detection
- 10.2.5 Configuring Intrusion Detection
- 10.2.6 Configuring Line Crossing Detection
- 10.2.7 Configuring Region Entrance Detection
- 10.2.8 Configuring Region Exiting Detection
- 10.2.9 Configuring Unattended Baggage Detection
- 10.2.10 Configuring Object Removal Detection
- 10.3 VCA Configuration
- Chapter 11 Storage Settings
- Chapter 12 Playback
- Chapter 13 Picture
- Chapter 14 Application
- Chapter 15 Open Platform
- Chapter 16 Smart Display
Network Camera User Manual
STRONG PASSWORD RECOMMENDED–We highly recommend you create a
strong password of your own choosing (using a minimum of 8 characters,
including at least three of the following categories: upper case letters, lower
case letters, numbers, and special characters) in order to increase the
security of your product. And we recommend you reset your password
regularly, especially in the high security system, resetting the password
monthly or weekly can better protect your product.
3. You can check or uncheck the permissions.
4. Click OK to finish the user modification.
Deleting a User
1. Click to select the user you want to delete and click Delete.
2. Click OK on the pop-up dialogue box to confirm the deletion.
Setting Simultaneous Login
1. Click General.
2. Slide the slide bar to set the simultaneous login. If the number of the illegal
login attempts exceeds the set threshold, your access will be denied.
As Operator or User
Operator or user can modify password. Old password is required for this action.
Security question is used to recover the admin password when admin user forgets
the password. Recovering the password via the security questions and via the email
Set Account Security:
You can set the security questions during camera activation. Or you can set the
function at user management interface.