Table Of Contents
Network Camera User Manual
3. Choose a friendly name for the camera, or you can use the default name.
4. Select the port mapping mode. Manual and Auto are selectable.
If you select Auto, you should enable UPnP™ function on the router.
If you select Manual, you can customize the value of the external port and
complete port mapping settings on router manually.
5. Click Save to save the settings.
Multicast is group communication where data transmission is addressed to a group
of destination devices simultaneously. After setting up active multicast, you can send
the source efficiently to multiple devices.
1. Enter the Multicast settings interface.
Configuration > Network > Basic Settings > Multicast
2. Set IP Address, Stream Type, Video Port, Audio Port, FEC Port and FEC Ratio of