● Extend USB 2.0 connections over CAT5/5e or CAT6 cable
● Access a single USB device from up to 164 feet away via Ethernet connection
● Extremely easy to install, no software program needed
● Compact design, allows for easy placement
● Fully compliant with USB 2.0 and 1.1 standards
● For use with any USB compatible computer
● Includes Power Adapter
The new IOGEAR GUCE62 allows placement of USB 2.0 (and USB 1.1) devices up to 164 feet away from your computer, while still maintaining USB 2.0 Hi
-Speed data transfer!
converts the USB 2.0 connection to RJ-45 which allows the signal to travel up to 164 feet over common Cat5e or Cat 6 Ethernet cable. The peak data transfer speeds of USB 2.0 are
maintained by the incorporation of a unique signal booster chipset that preserves both the integrity of your data, and voltage requirement topower downstream USB 2.0 devices such as
webcams, hard drives, etc. These active repeaters ensure both transmit and receive signals are preserved over the full length of the cable, resulting in maximum performance for all
The kit includes a power supply and two dongles- a local dongle that connects directly to your computer, and remote dongle that connects directly to your USB device. These two dongles
are interconnected with Cat5, Cat5e, or Cat6 cabling (not included) to extend the USB device any distance desired, up to 164 feet (50 meters). The GUCE62 is simple to set up and requires no
additional drivers to install.
USB 2.0 BoostLinq Ethernet