Your product is protected by this warranty. Warranty service must be obtained from Midea Consumer Services or an authorized Midea servicer.
Warranty Period Midea, through its authorized servicers, will: The consumer will be responsible for:
One year warranty One year from original
Pay for all costs for repairing or replacing parts of this
appliance which prove to be defective in materials or
Transportation and costs of service calls that are listed under
Normal Responsibilities of the consumer*
Limited 2nd-5th year
warranty (sealed system)
Second through fth years
from date of purchase
Repair or replace any parts in the Sealed Refrigerations
System (compressor, condenser, evaporator and tubing)
proves to be defective in materials or workmanship
Diagnostic, removal, transportation and reinstallation casts
required because of service. Costs for labor, parts and transporta-
tion other than with respect to the Sealed Refrigeration System.
NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER*
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use,
and the consumer is responsible for the items listed below:
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with the instructions
provided with the product
2. Proper installation by an authorized service professional in accordance with
instructions provided with the appliance and in accordance with all local
plumbing, electrical and/or gas codes.
3. Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufcient voltage,
replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose connections or defects
in housing wiring.
4. Expense for making appliance accessible for servicing
5. Damages to nish after installation.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Failure caused by damage to the unit while in your possession (other than
damage caused by defect or malfunction), by its improper installation, or by
unreasonable use of the unit, including but not limited to, failure to provide
reasonable and necessary maintenance or to follow the written installation
and operating instructions.
2. Damages caused by services performed by persons other than authorized
Midea servicers, use of parts other than Midea replacement parts, obtained from
persons other than such Midea customer service, or external causes such as
abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply.
3. If the unit is put to commercial, business, rental or other use application other
than for consumer use, we make no warranties, express or implied, including but
not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or tness for
particular use or purpose.
4. Products without original serial numbers or products that have serial numbers
which have been altered or cannot be readily determined.
Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages. So this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
IF YOU NEED SERVICE
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record.
The date on the bill established the warranty period should service be required.
If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts.
This written warranty gives you specic legal rights. You may also have other rights
that vary from state to state.
Service under this warranty must be obtained by following these steps in
1. Contact Midea Consumer Services or an authorized Midea servicer at
2. If there is a question as to where to obtain service, contact our consumer
Midea replacement parts shall be used and will be warranted only for the period remaining on the original warranty
One Year Product Warranty