Table Of Contents
Easy Link PRO Series: Appendix
DVR User’s Manual
If you experience any problems in using the DVR, try the following soluons to these common problems before calling
for service. If problems persist, contact the customer service in your area.
Queson: The DVR does not turn on and the indicators are not lit.
• Check if the power adapter (12V/2A) is properly connected.
• Plug the power cord to another power outlet, the current outlet may be damaged.
• The power cord may be damaged, contact the dealer to purchase a new one.
Queson: Some channels have no video signal.
• Check if the camera is properly connected.
• The camera cable may be damaged, replace with a new one.
• Check if the camera is supplied with power.
Queson: I have changed the administrator password but I cannot remember it.
• To obtain the factory default password, contact your retailer or directly send an email to KGUARD at
Queson: The remote control is not working.
• Make sure nothing is blocking the remote control and the DVR sensor. Aim the remote control at a proper
• Check the remote control baeries.
Queson: The DVR does not connect to my Dropbox account or Google Drive.
Dropbox and Google Drive:
• Make sure you have installed a hard drive in the DVR (see “Step 2: Install the Hard Disk Drive (HDD)” on page
8), formaed the hard drive (see “Device: HDD” on page 78).
• Make sure your DVR has an access to the Internet (WAN port is connected) and Network sengs on DVR are completed. See
“Network: Network” on page 69.
• Check that the Cloud Storage funcon is enabled. See “Using Cloud Storage” on page 43.
• Reboot your DVR. See “Advanced: Maintain” on page 88.
• Make sure you have enabled the sending photos and/or videos funcon.
• Make sure the channels where you want to upload photos and/or videos are properly congured.
• Make sure your have responded to the DVR’s acvaon e-mail within 3 minutes. If more me has passed, click
Acvate Cloud buon again in DVR’s Main Menu to resend the acvaon e-mail. See “Using Cloud Storage” on page 43.
• Make sure the Receiver Email is correct. See “Using Cloud Storage” on page 43.
• If you have congured Advanced e-mail sengs, make sure the SMTP server name, port, SSL condion are
configured correctly and the sender e-mail address and password are typed in correctly. See “Using Cloud Storage” on page 43.