Table Of Contents
Easy Link PRO Series: Accessibility Features
DVR User’s Manual
How to Congure the Cloud Storage Sengs for Google Drive
If you already have an acve Google Drive account, you need to connect the KGuard Cloud Uploader to your Google
Drive. Before making the connecon, make sure you have installed a hard drive in the DVR (see “Step 2: Install the
Hard Disk Drive (HDD)” on page 8), formaed the hard drive (see “Device: HDD” on page 78). Then congure the
following sengs on your DVR (right-click on Live Viewing screen, Main Menu->Device->Cloud Storage).
• Cloud Storage: Allow cloud sengs.
• Server Type: Select Google Drive from the list.
• Drive Name: Enter the cloud storage name for your DVR. When linking the KGuard Cloud Uploader to your
Google Drive, the Drive Name will be used as the folder name where KGuard uploads the snapshots and/or
• Cloud Version: Current cloud storage service version.
• Gmail Account: Enter your Gmail account in the format <username>@gmail.com. For example,
• Gmail Password: Enter the password of your Gmail account.
Click Apply to save the sengs. Then connue conguring the photo/video upload sengs.
• Upload Photo: Enable and click Apply if you want to upload photos from the cameras. Click Setup to congure
the photo upload opons.