Table Of Contents
Easy Link PRO Series: Operang the DVR
DVR User’s Manual
Operang the DVR
You probably come to this secon because the default conguraon of the DVR does not quite sasfy your needs,
or you wish to learn more about your DVR. Therefore you need to access the DVR’s sengs menu (Main Menu). The
Main Menu can be accessed locally or via a Web Client. More informaon on Web Client, please see “Remote Access
Via Web Client” on page 93.
Through Main Menu you may want to modify the following common sengs:
• Moon Detecon: Change the way how the moon is handled by default. See “Alarm: Moon” on page 76.
• (Recording) Schedule: To set up your own recording schedule. See “Record: Schedule” on page 60.
• Network: Congure the DVR’s access parameters to the network. See “Network: Network” on page 69.
Right-click on Live Viewing screen and click on .
• Display: Congure everything to do with displaying, footage color setup, video output resoluon, seng privacy
zones and more.
• Record: Congure the recording opons (for example, resoluon) and seng up recording schedules for
• Search: Search for recordings (play the recording opon), events and logs by dierent types.
• Network: Congure the DVR’s access parameters to the network, dene the parameters (for example, resoluon)
for the remote stream, congure e-mail sengs for receiving nocaons and DDNS parameters.
• Alarm: Set the moon area and sensivity (very important parameters when conguring an DVR), conguring the
alarm sengs (what happens if an alarm occurs).
• Device: View how many hours of recording the internal HDD provides and decide the HDD overwrite opons.
Here you can also congure the PTZ conguraon parameters and connecon parameters to link your DVR to
your Dropbox account or Google Drive.
• System: Here you can congure the date and me parameters, change the language of the DVR’s interface,
modify users and view the general informaon about the system. In this menu you can also see the QR code for
accessing your DVR from your smart phone/tablet.
• Advanced: Modify the basic maintenance tasks (for example, scheduled reboot). Determine the startup opons,
perform the rmware update, safely shut down the system.