Table Of Contents
Easy Link PRO Series: Operang the DVR
DVR User’s Manual
• Moon (M) Recording: When the me slot is marked yellow, it means the channel records only when a moon
is detected during that me slot. We recommend to use this type of recording. The moon recording means that
the recording is triggered only if a movement is detected.
To use the moon detecon, you must enable and congure the moon sengs for the channel in Alarm menu.
See “Alarm: Moon” on page 76.
• Alarm Recording (for 16-channel only): When the me slot is marked red, the channel records only when the
sensor is triggered during that me slot.
• No Record: A me slot marked gray means that there is no recording scheduled for the me slot.
Record: Record Setup
This menu allows you to congure all the parameters related to the recording, for example reocrding mode, resoluon
frame rate, quality and audio recording opons.
• Mode: Select the video resoluon mode between 960H and D1. 960H is the latest standard for security DVRs,
providing high resoluon images using advanced image sensors. In comparison to D1 standard, the 960H images
are about 34% larger. When you select the 960H mode, the FPS (frames per second) value cannot exceed the
NOTE: It is recommended to use 600TVL or higher resoluon cameras if recording resoluon mode is set to
• Resoluon/FPS: These parameters dene, how large the recorded images will be and how many images per
second. The maximum number of FPS for NTSC video standard is 30 and for PAL is 25.
The resoluon opons vary, depending on the video resoluon mode. If you have selected 960H, the available
resoluons are the following: WD1, WHD1, or WCIF. If you have selected D1, then available resoluons are
the following: D1, HD1, or CIF. Please see more informaon on the opons in the Specicaons secon (see
“Specicaons” on page 103).
• Quality: Choose the video quality. Best means the lowest compression rate but larger video le size. The Quality
opons are as follows: Normal, Good, Beer, and Best.
• Audio: The audio recording is available only for channel 1~2 on 4/8CH DVR and channel 1~4 on 16CH DVR. If you
want the audio (sound) to be recorded, check the checkbox.