Table Of Contents
Easy Link PRO Series: Operang the DVR
DVR User’s Manual
• Show Message: Check the box to display “
“ icon on the screen when the moon is detected.
• Buzzer: The DVR can use its internal buzzer to emit an alarm tone. By default this feature is OFF but if you want,
you can set the buzzer duraon in seconds when the moon is detected.
• Send Email: You can let the DVR to send you an auto-e-mail when the moon is detected. To set up the e-mail
schedule, see “Network: Email” on page 72.
• Full Screen: If this funcon is enabled and the moon is detected, the corresponding channel will be displayed in
• Record Channel: You can check the box to enable recording and then select the channels to record when the
moon is detected.
• Post Recording: You can set how long aer an event occurs that the DVR will connue to record. The
recommended recording length is 30 seconds but it can be set higher up to 5 minutes.
Other Alarm Sengs (16-Channel only)
To congure what acons the DVR should do when sensors are triggered.
• Alarm In: Select which channels to respond when sensors are triggered.
• Alarm Type: Select the alarm and sensor type: NO (Normal-Open), NC (Normal-Close), or OFF to disable alarm
• Alarm Out: If an external alarm device is connected, check the checkbox to make the device sound the alarm
when sensors are triggered.
• Dwell Time: Select the alarm sound duraon (10S/20S/40S/60S) when sensors are triggered.
NOTE: For Show Message, Buzzer, Send Email, Full Screen, Record Channel, and Post Recording elds, please see the
descripon above (“Set Moon Detecon Area” on page 76).