BUILT-IN OVEN & MICROWAVE
For one year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, KitchenAid brand of Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada LP (hereafter “KitchenAid”) will pay for
Factory Specified Parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a KitchenAid
designated service company. This limited warranty is valid only in the United States or Canada and applies only when the major
appliance is used in the country in which it was purchased. Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this limited warranty does not
apply. Proof of original purchase date is required to obtain service under this limited warranty.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON CERTAIN COMPONENT PARTS
In the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, when this appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for Factory Specified Parts for the following components if defective in
materials or workmanship:
SECOND THROUGH TENTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
On microwave ovens only, in the second through tenth years from date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and
maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for Factory Specified Parts for the
stainless steel oven cavity/inner door if the part rusts through due to defects in materials or workmanship.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you on how to use your major appliance, to replace or
repair house fuses, or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty
3. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a manner that is
contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of consumables or cleaning products not approved by KitchenAid.
5. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of your major appliance, unless such damage
results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to KitchenAid within 30 days from the date of purchase.
6. Costs associated with the removal from your home of your major appliance for repairs. This major appliance is designed to be
repaired in the home and only in-home service is covered by this warranty.
7. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
8. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your major appliance is located in a remote area where service by an
authorized KitchenAid servicer is not available.
9. The removal and reinstallation of your major appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance
with published installation instructions.
10. Major appliances with original model/serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be easily determined. This warranty
is void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from your major appliance.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
■ Electric element ■ Solid state touch control system parts