CARE AND CLEANING | 5
• To remove baked-on food, soak the
Ceramic Bowl in hot, soapy water for
15-20 minutes or as needed before
placing it in the dishwasher.
• The Ceramic Bowl can be stored in
the freezer. The non-porous Ceramic
Bowl will not absorb odors, ﬂavors, or
bacteria from food.
• Always dry the Ceramic Bowl
thoroughly before storing.
• Resists staining, chipping, and cracking
• After using the Ceramic Bowl with the
Stand Mixer, some marks may appear
where the bowl locks in to the base of
the Stand Mixer. The marks are normal
and can be removed by cleaning with
an abrasive cleaner and sponge.
CARE AND CLEANING
The Ceramic Bowl may be washed in
an automatic dishwasher on the top
or bottom rack; or, clean thoroughly
in hot sudsy water and rinse
completely before drying.
The Ceramic Bowl should be placed
upside down if washing in an
CLEANING THE CERAMIC BOWL