• The tablet must be set up by an adult to ensure an appropriate level of protection
for all users of the device.
• To turn off your Kurio tablet correctly, press the Power button until the pop up
message appears on screen, and then select ""Power off"". Avoid switching off the
device by pressing and holding the Power button until the unit stops.
• Do not fully discharge the battery (keep at 5% or more). Recharge it to full
power regularly to preserve it.
• Password Reset: Tech Support may not be able to retrieve your Parental Area
password, so please don't forget to note it in a safe place. In case of a lost password,
the tablet may have to be factory reset and all personal data will be lost.
• Please connect your Kurio tablet to Wi-Fi frequently to receive and enjoy the latest
upgrades. Updates are pushed to your tablet wirelessly.
• If you encounter any issue with your device, please do not return it to the store.
Please review our FAQs & troubleshooting info or contact our tech support team for
help at www.kurioworld.com/support/. You can also contact the tech support team
through the Kurio Support App in the Parental Area.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE SETTING UP YOUR KURIO
The Ultimate tablet built for Kids!
Home Recent Apps
Micro SD card Slot
Headphone 3.5mm jack
Find more tips and information at WWW.KURIOWORLD.COM