• Language selection: Select your language to continue.
The language can be changed later from the Android
• Wi-Fi connection: Select a Wi-Fi hotspot and connect
to Wi-Fi (not mandatory but highly recommended).
• Date & Time settings: If connected to Wi-Fi, the date
and time will be set automatically. If not, set the
correct date and time.
• Apps & Data restoration:
This screen appears if you already have a Google
account on another device. You may want to restore
the data and apps you had on that device. If not, choose
“Set up as new device”.
• Parental Account Configuration: Enter your email
• Security password: To protect your parental account,
you must set up a password (Text, Pin code or visual
pattern). Select an option, validate it and continue.
• Restore preloads content: This pop-up is displayed
only after a factory reset: it allows you to download
and install all the original apps. Skip this screen if
you don’t want to restore the preloads.
Kurio Parental Account Setup
• Create 1st child profile
You can create your first child’s profile now or
choose to create it later. Continue to access
• Child profile Configuration
Enter name, date of birth (important) and select
the gender of your child. Validate.
Create a Kurio Child Profile