The UV stands for Ultra-Violet light. Ultraviolet light represents the
frequency of light between 100 nanometers (nm) and 400nm and
cannot be seen with the naked eye. Within the UV spectrum lie
three distinct bands of light: UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C.
• UV-A (400-315nm) The long wave UV light (315nm to 400nm) or
UV-A refers, to what is commonly called “black light.” This is the
longest wavelength region and lowest energy; it represents the
largest portion of natural UV.
• UV-B (315-280nm) The UV-B (280nm to 315nm), or midrange
UV, causes sunburn.
• UV-C (280-100mm) The Germicidal UV Light (100nm to 280nm),
or UV-C, is effective in microbial control.
The most effective frequency for microbial destruction is between
280nm and 200nm within this UV-C band. Therefore, as long as the
nm frequency of Germicidal lamps have been well-controlled within
the range, then the microbial will be significantly reduced.
Opportunities for infection are abundant and virtually everywhere,
so it is important to realize that use of the UV-C Light Toothbrush
Sanitizer does not guarantee that the user will avoid illness. To
avoid microbial infection, one must take a wide range of precau-
tions. Use of the UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer is an important
precaution, but not the only precaution that one should take.
Do not look directly into the lamp and do not expose skin under
the UV-C light! Do not allow any impact to the UV-C lamp. If the
UV-C lamp is cracked, chipped or damaged, do not operate. While
the UV-C lamp is quite durable, our warranty does not cover a lamp
breakage. This UV-C lamp contains a small amount of Mercury.
The Mercury content of this product meets RoHS requirements
(less than .05mg). Dispose of the UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer
including the UV-C lamp and any residue thereof in compliance with
all relevant local, state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
1. Automatically sanitizes toothbrush in 5 minutes when sanitizer’s
top cover is closed
2. Automatic Safety Shutoff when sanitizer’s top cover is opened
3. Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
4. Doubles as toothbrush sanitizer and holder
5. Portable size that is ideal for use at home, work, school or
1. Before inserting toothbrush, please rinse and shake off any
excess water from bristles.
2. Insert Battery:
Open the battery cover which is located on the bottom of the
sanitizer. Insert 2 “AAA” Alkaline batteries into the battery
compartment and close the cover. UV-C Light Toothbrush
Sanitizer is ready to be used. Based on sterilizing twice a day,
the battery life is approximately 1 month.
3. To Turn On:
A. Open the top cover of your UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer.
B. Insert rinsed toothbrush into the rubber holder with the brush
side facing the UV-C lamp.
C. Close the top cover of your UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer
to automatically activate sanitation.
4. To Turn Off:
UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer will automatically shut off after
5 minutes – your toothbrush is fully sanitized. UV-C Light
Toothbrush Sanitizer has a safety mechanism that will
automatically shut the unit off when the top cover is opened.
1. UV-C lamp: Sanitizes toothbrush
2. See Through Window: Allows you to see when UV-C lamp is
on and unit is sanitizing. Window protects consumer from
harmful UV-C light rays when looking at lamp while unit is on.
3. Inside Housing for toothbrush: Removable and washable.
4. On/Off Power: When top cover is closed, it will automatically
sanitize. When unit is opened, it will stop sanitizing.
5. Outside Housing
6. Toothbrush Holder: Will prevent toothbrush from moving when
carrying unit from place-to-place.
7. Battery compartment on bottom of unit
8. Mirror (on outside case cover)
Cleaning & Care
1. For best performance, always keep the UV-C Light Toothbrush
2. Always wipe with a soft cloth VERY GENTLY
3. Under the space where the brush head is placed, there is a
removable drip tray (see 3) for easy cleaning. Simply remove,
rinse, dry and reinsert.
4. Do not immerse unit in water or liquid of any kind. Never place
unit under running water for any reason.
• DANGER- Ultraviolet light. UV light can be harmful to skin & eyes.
It is important to use the UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer properly.
• Improper operation of the UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer may
cause injury. Read and understand all warnings prior to operating
the UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not look directly into the UV light.
• Do not touch the UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer lamp.
• Never disassemble the UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer.
Removal or tampering with the electronic circuit board or lamp
assembly may cause injury or damage the UV-C Light Toothbrush
Sanitizer and the warranty will be voided.
• Do not allow anyone to use the product until they fully
understand proper operating procedure and warnings.
• Do not improperly dispose of the lamp of this product.
• Remove the batteries when not in use for long periods.
• Do not immerse unit in water or liquid of any kind. Never place
unit under running water for any reason.
• For the best performance, always keep the UV-C Light
Toothbrush Sanitizer clean.
• In case the UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer gets dirty, “wipe” it
with a soft cloth VERY GENTLY.
• Do not use in manner other than instructed in this User Manual.
UV-C Light Sanitizer Trouble Shooting Guide:
Problem: Top cover is closed but there is no UV-C light.
Solution: Check to ensure batteries are working and properly
inserted; Do not mix old and new batteries; Do not mix alkaline and
rechargeable (Nickel-cadmium) batteries.
Problem: UV-C lamp remains lit when top cover is opened.
Solution: Please do not look directly into illuminated light and
immediately remove the batteries. Please note that the safety
mechanism built into the unit should prevent this from happening.
Problem: Unit and/or lamp has broken.
Solution: If the lamp is cracked, chipped or damaged, do not
attempt to operate. While the UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer lamp
is quite durable, our warranty does not cover lamp breakage.
Dispose of the UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer including the UV-C
lamp and any residue thereof in compliance with all relevant local,
state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
• Application: Toothbrush Sanitizer
• Sanitizing Method: UV-C Lamp
• Sanitizing Period: 5 minutes
• Power Supply: 2 “AAA” Alkaline batteries
• Battery life: Approximately 1 month
(Using unit 2 times per day)
• Size: L8.19” x W1.97” x H0.94”
• Materials: ABS plastic
Warning: The materials used in this product may create an
exposure to chemicals known to the state of California to cause
cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This warning is
required by Section 25249.6 of the California Health and Safety
KF210 UV-C LIGHT
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE USING THIS SANITIZER
Thank you for purchasing our UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer, one
of the most advanced bacteria-reducing tools in the world. The UV-C
Light Toothbrush Sanitizer can help you to significantly reduce
infectious microorganisms and germs such as bacteria and viruses
from your toothbrush. It is designed to complement your daily normal
brushing routine and enhance your day-to-day oral hygiene. By
following these instructions and safeguards, you will benefit from the
use of your UV-C Light Toothbrush Sanitizer for many years to come.
Maumee, Ohio 43537 • www.markfeldstein.com