Install Bay AOC HDMI Cable are shut down and without power.
Then you can start to connect the “source side” of the HDMI plug to the transmitter and
connect the “display side” of the other HDMI plug to the receiver/display.
This works without additional power supply.
We do not recommend using any intermediate cables or adapters between the connections,
as the signal transmission performance maybe attenuated.
Switch on the power of the device of the HDMI source and the display.
If the system does not work properly, see trouble shooting guide in next section.
THE DISPLAY SHOWS:
• A BLACK SCREEN
• SCREEN IS DISTORTED
• NOISE INTERFERENCE
1. Check that the connectors are in the correct ports of the source and sink devices – check
the labels on the connector housing to be sure.
2. Ensure that the HDMI plugs are firmly inserted into the HDMI source and display.
3. Check if the HDMI source and display are powered on and properly booted.
4. Reset the system by unplugging and re-plugging the source or display HDMI port.
5. Re-boot the system with the optical HDMI cable system reconnected.
Connect to SOURCE
Connect to DISPLAY