II. Connecting Water Supply
1. Thoroughly flush supply lines to remove any debris, metallic shavings, flux, etc.
2. Shut off water supply to valve.
3. Hot and cold water supplies MUST be connected to designated sides for proper operation
4. If solder/brazing the fitting connections, pre-assembly hot & cold adapter fittings to copper
piping. Using plumbers tape or equivalent to attach adapter to appropriate inlet port.
Important: All excessive heat shall be a minimum of 4” from valve.
5. Connect outlet pipe to stop valve/volume control (not included), and from stop valve pipe
to various end device(s).
6.Turn on water supply to valve and check for leaks.
(DO NOT TURN)