Check valve (Reference Fig. 8 or Fig. 8a based on trim style)
1.Turn water supply to valve inlets off.
2.Tighten center screw on check valve inward until it clears bottom on check valve slot.
3. Unscrew check valve with large bladed screwdriver.
4. Remove check valve and clean per step 4 and 5 above.
5. Replace valve back into housing, unscrew center and re-close to 7 turns max.
6.Turn on water supply to valve inlets.
7. Fully open the check valve screws and inspect for leaks.
8. Reinstall trim and set temperature per section III.
2001 CARNEGIE AVE, SANTA ANA CA 92705