Philips Avent Bottles & Cups
Our bottles range provides smoother feeding experience for
you and your baby, whatever your needs are.
Our cups follow the natural development of your child
and support their journey towards independent drinking.
Our eco passport
Philips wants to make the world healthier and
more sustainable. To make this a reality, we have
to keep thinking differently; pushing the
boundaries of what is currently believed possible.
We continuously innovate and deliver products
and technologies that are positive for people and
the environment. At Philips we call this Green
We know this is important to you too. So we have
developed an eco passport which explains the
environmental performance of our products in the
Philips Green Focal Areas, developed through our
eco design process since 1994, enabling you to
make conscious, informed decisions. An eco
passport will explain the Green Focal Areas
considered and applied in the specific product.
Further reading at:
• Cardboard: Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) mix
• No use of polyvinylchloride (PVC) in packaging
• No use of expanded polystyrene (EPS) in packaging
• The product is free of phthalates
• This product is free of Bisphenol A (BPA) and Bisphenol S (BPS)
• The product is free of polyvinylchloride (PVC)
• The product is free of brominated flame retardants (BFR)
• This product is free of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC)
Philips Green Product
For service, spare and
replaceable parts visit