pottery barn kids
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
Please read all instructions carefully before assembling.
For your safety, assembly by two adults is recommended.
(1) Allen Key (G)
(12) ¼” x 30mm Allen Bolts (H)
(12) ¼” Spring Washer (I)
(12) ¼” Flat Washer (J)
(12) 5/16” x 30mm Long Wood Screw (K)
(18) ¼”x 12mm Short Wood Screws (M)
TOOLS REQUIRED FOR ASSEMBLY:
(1) Allen Key (Included)
(1) Screw Driver (Not Included)
(1) Desk Top (A)
(1) Drawer Piece (B)
(2) Side Panel (C)
(1) Stretcher (D)
(1) Back Panel (E)
(1) Keyboard Tray (F)
• Remove all parts and hardware from the box and lay out on a clear carpeted or scratch-free work surface.
(The shipping box provides an ideal work surface), this will avoid damaging any parts during assembly. Do
not dispose of any contents until assembly is completed to avoid accidentally discarding small parts or
• Use the parts and hardware lists above to identify and separate each of the pieces included.
• The illustrations provided allow for easier assembly when used in conjunction with the assembly instructions.
• Note: Do not fully tighten all bolts until all parts are in place. Failure to follow these instructions may cause
the bolts to misalign during assembly.
• If using power tools to aid in assembly please use caution. Power tools can damage hardware or split
1. Carefully Drawer piece (B) upright as shown, lay Stretcher (D) on the floor and attach Side Panels (C) to
both sides as shown.
2. Bring the assembled piece upright and place Desk Top (A) on using (12) Allen Bolts, Flat Washers &
Spring Washers to secure and (4) Long Screws (K). Note: The correct order for the washers to go on the
Allen Bolt is: Spring Washer first, Flat Washer second. Please see diagram.
3. Secure the Back Panel (E) using (18) Short Screw (M) as shown.
4. Secure Drawer piece with Side panel using (2) Long screw (K).
5. Secure stretcher with Side panel using remaining (6) Long Screw (K) as shown.
6. Place Keyboard Tray (F) into Drawer Piece as shown.
• Dust with a clean, soft cloth.
• Avoid the use of chemicals and harsh cleaning agents.
• Do not stand on the desk.
Thank you for your purchase.
stores | catalog | www.potterybarnkids.com