Page - 21
With this menu item you can set up the brightness of the image.
With this menu item you can set up the contrast of the image.
With this menu item you can set up the hue.
With this menu item you can set up the color saturation.
With this menu item you can set up the sharpness of the image.
This function is to obtain different compression results of the
audio signals, default is set to “OFF”.
If select FULL, the max audio signal is minimum.
With this menu item you can select the type of Left and Right channel audio output. Stereo is normal
Stereo, Mono L is all sound on the Left Audio output, Mono R is all sound on the Right channel. The
“Mix Mono” function only works when a DVD is being played in DTS 5.1 mode.
Connect the subwoofer to the unit using sub output (see electrical diagram). Press MENU button,
choose expert and set subwoofer ON to enable subwoofer.
Remove the panel
1. Press the PWR button to turn the power off.
2. Press OPEN button to detach the panel.
3. Pull the panel out.
4. Place the panel into the case and take it with you when you leave the car.
Remove the unit
1. Remove the panel and the trim plate.
2. Insert both T-Keys into hole on the front of the set until they lock.
3. Pull out the unit.