Refrigerator Limited Warranty
Your product is protected by this Limited Warranty:
Warranty service must be obtained from Premium Service center.
• One year Limited Warranty from original purchase date.
Premium, through its authorized servicers will:
• Pay all costs for repairing or replacing parts of this appliance which prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Consumer will be responsible for:
• Diagnostics, removal, transportation and reinstallation cost required because of service.
• Costs of service calls that are a result of items listed under NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER**
Premium replacement parts shall be used and will be warranted only for the period remaining on the
NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER**
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the consumer is responsible for the items listed below:
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with instructions provided with the product.
2. Routine maintenance and cleaning necessary to keep the good working condition.
3. Proper installation by an authorized service professional in accordance with instructions provided with the appliance and in
accordance with all local plumbing, electrical and / or gas codes.
4. Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loosened connections
or defects in house wiring.
5. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing.
6. Damages to finish after installation.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1) Failure caused by damage to the unit while in your possession (other than damage caused by defect or malfunction), by its
improper installation, or by unreasonable use of the product, including without limitation, failure to provide reasonable and
necessary maintenance or to follow the written Installation and Operating Instructions.
2) Products purchased “as-is” or refurbished are not covered by this warranty.
3) Food loss caused by refrigerator or freezer failure.
4) Service calls to repair or replace consumables such as water filters, light bulbs air filters etc., or handles, knobs and other
5) Product that has been transferred from its original owner.
6) Interior or exterior rust on the unit.
Damages caused by services performed by persons other than authorized Premium service center; use of parts other than Premium
replacement parts; obtained from persons other than such Premium service center; or external causes such as abuse, misuse,
inadequate power supply or acts of God.
8) Service calls resulting from improper installation of your product.
9) Service calls to instruct you on the use of your product.
10) Surcharges inc
luding, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage
expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
11) If the unit is put to commercial, business, rental, or other use or application other than for consumer use, we make no warranties,
express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular use or purpose.
12) Product that has been removed outside the USA or Canada.
13) Products without original serial numbers or products that have serial numbers which have been altered or cannot be readily
Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So this limitation or exclusion may not
apply to you.
IF YOU NEED SERVICE
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. Should service be required, the date on the bill establishes
the warranty period commencement date.
If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts.
This written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Service under this warranty must be obtained by:
1. Contacting Premium Consumer Services or an authorized PREMIUM Service Center at 1 866-646-4332.
If there is a question as to where to obtain service, contact our PREMIUM Service Center at 1 866-646-4332.