1. Power connector Connect to power with the included power cord and ac power
2. Charging light
Indicate whether the computer is connected to ac power.
• Solid white: Connected to ac power; battery capacity 91%–100%
• Solid amber: Connected to ac power; battery capacity 1%–90%
• Off: Not connected to ac power
3. USB (3.2 Gen 1) Type-A connector Connect to a USB-compatible device, such as a USB keyboard, a
USB mouse, a USB storage device, or a USB printer.
connector Connect to a compatible digital audio device or video monitor, such
as an HDTV.
5. Combo audio jack Connect to headphones or headsets with a 3.5 mm (0.14 inch), 4-pole
Note: This jack does not support standalone external microphones. If
you use headsets, choose one with a single plug.
6. Left speaker Produce sound.
Chapter 1. Meet your computer 3