PN 16364 REV K 9-28-11
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SLIMMATE II INSTALLATION
INTRODUCTION: Portable restrooms and accessories kits must be assembled according to approved assembly
procedures. Avoid variations in assembly procedures could adversely affect product life and warranty.
**CAUTION: The Slimmate II Handwash as well as any portable handwash unit should be cleaned and sanitized on a
regular basis. DO NOT DRINK THE WATER.
TOOLS: *Elect/Cordless Drill *1/4 Drill Bit *5/16 Drill Bit *1-1/8 Hole Saw/Drill Bit *Pencil *Adjustable Wrench
1. If Installing in Global Toilet: Mounting hole needs to be moved and re-drilled. (See figure #1)
2. Bracket Mounting: Rivet metal bracket to back of pump plate using (2) Rivets and (2) washers. (See figure #2)
3. Set the Slimmate II in the Proper Location: (See figure #3) Slide metal bracket between the panel and base. Remove the
Basin and mark the panel through the top predrilled hole, remove Slimmate and drill with 1/4 drill bit.
(See figure #4)
Drain hose location: Drill 1-1/8” hole through the front right corner of the tank. Use dimple if tank has one.(See figure #5)
• MX2 EW: Attach the king nipple to the threaded fitting on waste tank floor. Attach the drain hose to the king nipple with
a #12 hose clamp. Slide bracket between tank and panel wall.
5. Fastening Slimmate to Panel: Place Slimmate back in to the proper mounting location and fasten Slimmate to panel. (See
figure #6) NOTE: (It is very important that all hoses are in their appropriate relief channels.)
6. Place Slimmate drain hose into waste tank. Fasten Basin back onto the Slimmate.
2530 Xenium Lane North, Minneapolis, MN 55441
Telephone: 763-553-1900 Fax: 763-553-1905
800-328-3332 web: www.satelliteindustries.com