Power saving function:
save up to 70%
Gigabit wired speed (1000 Mbps):
ideal for sharing large les
Connect up to 5 devices to a gigabit oce network
This Network Giga Switch 5 Port makes it possible to connect up to 5 devices to the gigabit network and allows les and
peripheral devices to be easily shared between all connected users. With Gigabit wired speed of up to 1000 Mbps the switch is
ideal for sharing large les.
This Network Giga Switch is ideal for a small oce environment such as a doctor’s oce, a photography studio or a lawyer’s
oce. Because of its easy installation and ease-of-use, you don’t need to be an IT professional to set up a wired oce network.
The built-in power saving function saves up to 70% of energy.
Three components allow for an ecient power usage: no trac is routed to inactive ports, the Giga Switch automatically switches
to standby when the connected devices are turned o and nally, the cable length detection identies the distance to the
connected devices and adjusts the power use.
This product comes with the extensive 10 Year Warranty. Simply activate the long-term warranty by registering your product
within 3 weeks of purchase.
• Compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbps networks
• Compliant with the IEEE 802.3 10Base-T ethernet,
IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T
• Support IEEE802.3x full/half dupex ow control
and back pressure
• Features 5 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting
• QoS: Port-based priority, 802.1p
• Jumboframes 9216 Bytes
• Link-On and Cable Length Power Saving
• Link-Down Power Saving
• Energy-Ecient Ethernet (EEE), IEEE 802.3az
• Support Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
• Non-blocking wire-speed reception and transmission
and non-head-of-line-blocking forwarding
• Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
• Full LED display panel for error detection and network
Network Giga Switch 5 port
Product code :
Product name :
EAN code :
This package contains:
- Network Giga Switch 5 Port
- Power cord
- Compatible with all