This is a thin, low-profile 2.0mm (.079")
pitch connector 7.5mm (.295") in height
after mounting and 4.5mm (.177") in width.
It is designed to meet the demand for
high-density connection of internal wires to
printed circuit boards. It is compact, highly
reliable and low in cost.
• Reliable contact
The contact has long dimples near the center to ensure a good
connection at all times, even under conditions of vibration and
mechanical abuse, and when used with low voltage and low
• Fully shrouded header
The fully shrouded header has walls on all four sides to
prevent improper connection to the mating housing and to
prevent the instruction of flux and other contaminants.
• Printed circuit board retention mechanism
The solder side of the header has a retention mechanism that
prevents it from floating during soldering. As a result, the
header can be positioned accurately.
• Surface mount model (SMT)
This connector is also available in a surface mount
configuration. Its housing is made of heat resistant resin so
that it is not adversely affected during reflow soldering.
Because of its tiny size and ability to be surface mounted, this
connector meets the demand for high-density mounting of
components inside electronic products.
• Current rating: 2A AC, DC (AWG #24)
• Voltage rating: 100V AC, DC
• Temperature range:
-25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/10m Ω max.
After environmental testing/20m Ω max.
• Insulation resistance: 1,000M Ω min.
• Withstanding voltage: 800V AC/minute
• Applicable wire: AWG #32 to #24
• Applicable PC board thickness: 0.8 to 1.6mm(.031" to .063")
* Contact JST if Lead-Free product is required.
* Refer to "General Instruction and Notice when using
Terminals and Connectors" at the end of this catalog.
* Contact JST for details.
Disconnectable Crimp style connectors