Replacement Part List
© 2019 by Snow Joe
All rights reserved. Original instructions.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
A Division of Snow Joe
, LLC Model 24V-SB10-CT Form No. SJ-24V-SB10-CT-880E-MR1
TRIMMER + EDGER – CORE TOOL
24-VOLT MAX* | 10 INCH
All Operators Must Read These
Instructions Before Use
Before using this cordless tool, carefully read and observe the
safety rules and instructions listed below. Before starting work,
make sure that you know how to stop the machine in case of
an emergency. The incorrect use of this machine could cause
serious injury. Keep these instructions in a safe place and on
hand so that they can be consulted when required.
The cordless grass trimmer + edger should only be used for
cutting lawns and for trimming along the borders of ower
beds. Other uses of the trimmer + edger that are not indicated
in these instructions could damage the trimmer + edger or
seriously injure the operator.
GENERAL Safety Rules
mWARNING! When using the cordless grass trimmer
+ edger basic safety precautions should always be followed
to reduce the risk of re, electric shock, and personal injury,
including the following:
1. Prevent unintentional starting. Ensure the switch is in the
o-position before connecting to battery pack, picking up
or carrying the appliance. Carrying the appliance with your
nger on the switch or energizing appliance that have the
switch on invites accidents.
2. Disconnect the battery pack from the appliance before
making any adjustments, changing accessories, or storing
appliance. Such preventive safety measures reduce the
risk of starting the appliance accidentally.
3. Recharge only with the charger specied by the
manufacturer. A charger that is suitable for one type of
battery pack may create a risk of re when used with
another battery pack.
4. Use appliances only with specically designated battery
packs. Use of any other battery packs may create a risk of
injury and re.
5. When battery pack is not in use, keep it away from other
metal objects, like paper clips, coins, keys, nails, screws
or other small metal objects, that can make a connection
from one terminal to another. Shorting the battery
terminals together may cause burns or a re.
6. Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejected from
the battery; avoid contact. If contact accidentally occurs,
ush with water. If liquid contacts eyes, additionally seek
medical help. Liquid ejected from the battery may cause
irritation or burns.
7. Do not use a battery pack or appliance that is damaged
or modied. Damaged or modied batteries may exhibit
unpredictable behavior resulting in re, explosion or risk
8. Do not expose a battery pack or appliance to re or
excessive temperature. Exposure to re or temperature
above 265°F (130°C) may cause explosion.
9. Follow all charging instructions and do not charge the
battery pack or appliance outside of the temperature
range specied in the instructions. Charging improperly
or at temperatures outside of the specied range may
damage the battery and increase the risk of re.
10. Have servicing performed by a qualied repair person
using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure
that the safety of the product is maintained.
11. Do not modify or attempt to repair the appliance or the
battery pack (as applicable) except as indicated in the
instructions for use and care.
12. Replacement parts – When servicing, use only identical
13. Avoid dangerous environments – Do not use appliances
in damp or wet locations. Do not use in rain.
14. Keep children and bystanders away – Children and
other spectators, including pets, should be kept at least
50 feet (15 meters) away from the work area. When the
grass is cut, stones and debris contained in the grass can
be picked up by the trimmer + edger and dispersed into
the air. These ying projectiles can cause blindness or
other bodily injury.
15. Dress properly – Always wear suitable clothing when
using the trimmer + edger to prevent head, hand, or feet
injuries. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry. They can
get caught in moving parts.
16. Use safety glasses – Also use safety footwear,
snug-tting clothing, protective gloves, hearing and