14. Keep cutting blades sharp and clean –
Properly maintained cutting blades with sharp edges are
less likely to bind and are easier to control.
15. Keep all parts of the body away from the cutting blade
– Do not remove cut material or hold material to be cut
when blades are moving. Make sure the switch is o when
clearing jammed material. A moment of inattention while
operating the product may result in serious personal injury.
16. If the lawn mower strikes a foreign object, follow
i) Stop the lawn mower by releasing the start/stop
switch bar lever.
ii) Remove the safety key.
iii) Inspect for damage.
iv) Repair any damage before restarting and operating
the lawn mower.
17. Only use identical replacement blades and
other genuine parts.
18. Keep guards in place and in proper working order.
1. If the battery charger cable is damaged, please call the
+ Sun Joe
customer service center at
2. If charging the power tool in a damp location is
unavoidable, use a residual current device (RCD)
protected power supply. The using of an RCD reduces the
risk of electric shock.
3. Avoid body contact with earthed or grounded surfaces
such as pipes, radiators, ranges and refrigerators. There is
an increased risk of electric shock if your body is earthed
4. Do not expose power tools to rain or wet conditions.
Water entering a power tool will increase the risk of
5. Do not abuse the charging cord. Never use the cord
for carrying, pulling or unplugging the charger. Keep
cord away from heat, oil, sharp edges or moving parts.
Damaged or entangled cords increase the risk of
6. Battery charger is for indoor use only. Do not charge lawn
mower in rain ,or in wet locations.
Battery Safety Warnings
This manual contains important safety and operating
instructions for your battery and charger.
1. Before using the charger, thoroughly read all instructions
and cautionary markings on the charger, the battery,
and the unit.
mWARNING! If the lawn mower housing is cracked or
damaged, do not insert the charging adapter into the power
tool or plug the AC adapter into the mains outlet. There is a
danger of electric shock or electrocution.
2. This charger is ONLY intended to charge this rechargeable
battery. Any other use poses a risk of re, electric shock
3. Do not place any object on top of the charger or place
the charger on a soft surface that may result in excessive
internal heat. Keep the charger away from any
4. To reduce the risk of damaging the electric plug and cord,
pull the plug, not the cord, when disconnecting
the charger from the electric outlet.
5. Make sure the battery charging cable is located in a safe
place so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over or
otherwise subjected to damage or stress.
6. An extension cord should not be used unless absolutely
necessary. Using an improper extension cord poses a risk
of re, electric shock or electrocution.
7. Do not operate the charger if it has received a sharp
blow or has become damaged in any way.
Contact the Snow Joe
+ Sun Joe
center at 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563) before
8. Do not disassemble the charger. If the charger requires
service or repair, contact an authorized Snow Joe
dealer or call the Snow Joe
+ Sun Joe
customer service center at 1-866-SNOWJOE
(1-866-766-9563). Incorrect reassembly poses a risk of
electric shock, electrocution or re.
9. To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the charger
from the outlet before cleaning the unit.
10. Never attempt to connect two (2) chargers together.