• Cordless lawn mower
• Grass collection bag
• Grass collection bag support rod
• Upper handle
• Upper handle knob and bolt assembly (2)
• Lower handle
• Lower handle screws (2)
• Screws (2)
• Cable clips (2)
• Battery charger
• Manual and registration card
1. Carefully remove the lawn mower and check to see that all
of the above items are supplied.
2. Inspect the product carefully to make sure no breakage
or damage occurred during shipping. If you nd damaged
or missing parts, DO NOT return the unit to the store.
Please call the Snow Joe
+ Sun Joe
department at 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563).
NOTE: Do not discard the shipping carton and packaging
material until you are ready to use your new cordless lawn
mower. The packaging is made of recyclable materials.
Properly dispose of these materials in accordance with
mWARNING! Do not insert the safety key until assembly
is complete. Failure to comply could result in accidental
starting and serious personal injury.
mWARNING! Before performing any maintenance, make
sure the key is removed from the unit. Failure to heed this
warning could result in serious personal injury.
mWARNING! The product must be fully assembled
before operation. Do not use a product that is only partially
assembled or assembled with damaged parts.
NOTE: Before using the mower, follow these instructions to
assemble the handle and grass bag.
1. Fit the lower handle into the two holes in the machine
body and fasten the handle on both sides with the screws
provided (Fig. 1).
2. Join the upper handle to the lower handle using the knob,
plastic washer and bolt provided (Fig. 2). Repeat on the
Grass Collection Bag Assembly + Fitting
1. Fit the support rod into the holes in the plastic cover.
The bend of the support rod should face the rear of the
machine (Fig. 3).