3. To start the cordless lawn mower, press and hold the
safety lock button while pulling the switch lever toward
you (Fig. 11).
4. Once the machine powers on, release the safety lock
button and proceed with operation, gently lowering the
mower down into the cutting position (Fig. 12).
5. To stop the mower, release the switch lever.
mWARNING! The mower blade will continue to rotate for
a brief period after the unit has been switched o. Do not tilt or
carry the unit while the motor is still running and do not touch
the blade while it is still rotating. Failure to comply could result
in severe personal injury.
Adjusting the Cutting Height
Follow these instructions to adjust the cutting height of the
mWARNING! Before making these adjustments,
disconnect the power supply to the mower by plugging
out the safety key from the slot, and wait until the rotating
blade has come to a complete standstill. Wearing gloves is
recommended due to the close proximity of the cutting blade.
ALWAYS FOLLOW ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND
RECOMMENDATIONS LISTED PREVIOUSLY IN THIS
1. Power o and move the key out from the slot.
2. Remove and empty the grass collection bag.
3. Place the lawn mower on its side.
4. The wheel axles can be placed into 3 dierent cutting
heights: low (will cut grass the shortest), medium, and
3-Position Height Adjustment:
1. Low: 1.18 in. (30 mm)
2. Medium: 1.93 in. (49 mm)
3. High: 2.52 in. (64 mm)
The cutting height tolerance is +/- 0.2 in. (5 mm).
5. Move all four wheels to the desired cutting height by
pulling back on the rod axle and setting it to the correct
position. Make sure all four wheels are at the same cutting
NOTE: Set the mower to the highest cutting height when
mowing on uneven ground or in tall weeds.
6. Place the lawn mower back on to its wheels and reattach
the grass collection bag.
7. Insert the safety key into the slot and resume normal use.
Low settingRod axle