Replacement Part List
© 2016 by Snow Joe
All rights reserved. Original instructions.
A Division of Snow Joe
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
10-AMP 2-SPEED ALL PURPOSE
Form No. SJ-SBJ601E-880E-M
All Operators Must Read These
Instructions Before Use
Any electrical appliance can be dangerous if used incorrectly.
Some of the safety precautions given in this manual apply
generally to many appliances. Other warnings are specic to
the use of this electric blower.
Always follow these safety guidelines. Failure to do so may
result in serious bodily injury or death.
mDANGER! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not followed, will result in serious injury or death.
mWARNING! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not avoided, could result in serious injury or death.
mCAUTION! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
Before using, be sure that everyone using this tool reads
and understands all safety instructions and other information
contained in this manual. Save this manual and review it
frequently prior to using this tool and when instructing
others on the proper operating procedures.
mCAUTION! Wear appropriate hearing protection during
use. After long periods of extended use, the noise generated
from this appliance may cause hearing loss if your ears are
not properly protected.
mWARNING! When using electric yard tools, basic safety
precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of
re, electric shock, and personal injury, including the following:
1. Keep work area clean and well-lit – Cluttered, dark
areas invite accidents.
2. Replacement parts – When servicing this unit, use only
identical replacement parts. Replace or repair damaged
3. Keep children, bystanders, and pets away – All
spectators, including pets, should be kept a safe distance
away from the work area.
4. Dress properly – Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry
as such articles can get caught in moving parts. Wear a
protective covering to contain long hair. Wearing rubber
gloves and substantial non-slip footwear is recommended
when working outdoors.
5. Extension cords – To prevent electric shock, use only
with an extension cord suitable for outdoor use.
6. Avoid accidental starting – Do not carry the blower with
your nger on the switch. Make sure the switch is o
before plugging in the unit.
7. Do not abuse the cord – Never carry the blower by the
cord or yank the cord to disconnect it from the receptacle.
Keep the cord away from heat, oil, and sharp edges.
8. Moving parts – Keep hands and feet away from moving
parts. Keep guards in place and in proper working order.
9. Do not force the tool – It will perform better with less
likelihood of personal or mechanical injury if it is used at
the rate for which it is designed.
10. Wear personal protective equipment – When using this
tool, wear safety glasses with side shields or goggles to
provide necessary eye protection. Wear ear defenders to
prevent hearing damage. Use a face or dust mask if the
work environment is dusty.
11. Disconnect the tool – Disconnect the blower from the
power supply when it is not in use, before servicing it,
when changing accessories, and when performing any
other maintenance task.
12. Store idle tool indoors – When not in use, the blower
should be stored indoors in a dry and high or locked-up
place out of the reach of children.
13. Maintain the blower with care – Keep the blower tube
and the fan area clear and clean for optimal performance
and to reduce the risk of injury. Inspect the extension
cord periodically and immediately replace it if damaged.
Keep the handle dry, clean, and free from oil and grease.
Follow the additional recommendations described in the
maintenance section of this manual.
14. Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection should
be provided on the circuit(s) or outlet(s) that are to be used
for the blower. Receptacles are available having built-in
GFCI protection and may be used for this measure of
15. Use the right tool – Do not use the tool for any job except
that for which it is intended.
16. Avoid dangerous environments – Do not use the blower
in rain, damp, or wet locations.