6. Rotate to close the motor head and secure with the screw
knob. Reinstall the collection bag.
7. Wait 3 minutes for the motor to cool.
8. Plug the unit back into the power supply and turn the ON/
OFF switch to ON (I). The blower vac will resume normal
Cleaning the Unit
mWARNING! To avoid serious personal injury, always
turn the unit o and unplug it before cleaning or servicing.
Use a small brush to clean the outside of the unit. Do not use
strong detergents, household cleaners that contain aromatic
oils (e.g. pine and lemon) or harsh solvents such as kerosene
as these substances can damage the plastic housing or the
handle. Wipe o any moisture with a soft, dry cloth.
1. Empty the bag after each use to avoid deterioration and
obstructing air ow, which will reduce the performance of
2. Wear eye protection and a dust mask. Clean the bag as
needed. Turn the bag inside out after initial emptying and
vigorously shake out dust and debris.
3. Wash the bag once a year, or more often if needed. Follow
the steps below:
i. Remove the bag.
ii. Unclip the 6 velcro clips used to secure the bag on
the plastic frame. Remove the collection bag from the
iii. Turn the bag inside out.
iv. Hang it up.
v. Hose it down thoroughly.
vi. Leave it hanging to dry.
vii. Turn the bag right-side out and reinstall.
1. Examine the electric blower + vacuum + mulcher
thoroughly for worn, loose or damaged parts. Should you
need to repair or replace a part, contact an authorized
+ Sun Joe
dealer or call the Snow Joe
customer service center at 1-866-SNOWJOE
(1-866-766-9563) for assistance.
2. Examine the extension cord thoroughly for signs of excess
wear or damage. If it is worn or damaged, replace it
3. Disconnect the extension cord from the electric blower +
vacuum + mulcher before storing.
4. Store the cord with the electric blower + vacuum +
mulcher indoors in a clean, dry and locked location out of
the reach of children and animals.
NOTE: Devices for retaining extension cords are
commercially available should you wish to purchase one.
Service and Support
If your Sun Joe
SBJ803E 3-in-1 electric blower + vacuum +
mulcher requires service or maintenance, please call the
+ Sun Joe
customer service center at
Model and Serial Numbers
When contacting the company, reordering parts or arranging
service from an authorized dealer, you will need to provide the
model and serial numbers, which can be found on the decal
located on the housing of the unit. Copy these numbers into
the space provided below.
Record the following numbers from the housing or handle of your
S B J 8 0 3 E