9. Make sure the motor switch is pushed to the OFF (0)
position before plugging the unit into the power outlet
IMPORTANT! This pressure washer is equipped with
a micro-switch sensitive to water ow. This Total Stop System
(TSS) senses water ow in the pump. When the trigger is
released, water stops owing through the pump. The TSS then
automatically turns the motor o to protect the pump from
overheating, thus saving energy and prolonging pump life.
1. Check that the electrical supply voltage and frequency
(Volt/Hz) correspond to those specied on the pressure
washer rating plate. If the power supply is correct, you
may now plug the pressure washer into the power outlet
NOTE: The GFCI may need to be reset when rst plugged
into the electric outlet. Press the "Reset" button until the
power light indicator on the GFCI illuminates.
2. Position the washer as CLOSE as possible to the
3. The washer must be used on a secure and stable surface
in a standing, upright position (Fig. 11).
4. Turn the water supply tap on completely.
5. Unlock the safety lock, then press the trigger for a few
seconds until the water ow is steady. Operating the
pressure washer in this manner will allow air to escape and
discharge residual pressure in the hose (Fig. 12).
6. Keeping the trigger pressed, turn the switch to the ON (I)
position to start the pressure washer.
7. When re-starting the motor, always keep the trigger
NOTE: The motor only runs when the trigger is depressed
and shuts o when the trigger is released.
Push to release