© 2018 by Snow Joe
All rights reserved. Original instructions.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
A Division of Snow Joe
Model SPX3200 Form No. SJ-SPX3200-880E-MR1
ELECTRIC GO ANYWHERE
2030 PSI MAX. | 1.76 GPM | 14.5-AMP | 4-WHEELED
All Operators Must Read These
Instructions Before Use
mWARNING! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
mCAUTION! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.
mDANGER! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not followed, will result in death or serious injury.
mWARNING! This appliance is not intended for use
by children or by unassisted, unsupervised persons whose
physical, sensory or mental capabilities prevent them from
using it safely. Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
Before starting up your machine, please check it carefully for
any defects. If you nd any, do not start up your machine.
Contact your authorized Snow Joe
+ Sun Joe
call the Snow Joe
+ Sun Joe
customer service center at
mWARNING! When using the pressure washer, basic
safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the
risk of re, electric shock, and personal injury. These include:
• Know your product – Know how to stop the machine and
bleed pressure quickly. Thoroughly familiarize yourself with
• Keep bystanders away – All visitors and pets should be
kept a safe distance away from the work area.
• Use the right product – Do not use this machine for any
job except that for which it is intended.
• Dress properly – Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry.
They can get caught in moving parts. Protective rubber
gloves and non-slip footwear are recommended when
• mCAUTION! – Exercise caution to avoid slipping or falling.
Wear protective footwear that will protect your feet and
improve your footing on slippery surfaces.
• Stay alert – Watch what you are doing. Use common
sense. Do not operate the pressure washer when you are
tired, or under the inuence of alcohol or drugs.
• Do not overreach – Keep proper footing and balance at
• Avoid unintentional starting – Do not carry a plugged-
in machine with your nger on the trigger. Make sure the
switch is o before plugging in the machine.
• Do not abuse the cord – Never carry the machine by the
cord or yank the cord to disconnect it from the receptacle.
Keep the cord away from heat, oil, and sharp edges.
• Use safety glasses – Also use safety footwear, snug-tting
clothing, protective gloves, hearing and head protection.
• Check the water temperature – This pressure washer is
not meant to pump hot water. NEVER connect it to a hot
water supply as it will signicantly reduce the life of the
• Store indoors – NEVER store the pressure washer
outdoors or where it could freeze. The pump could be
• Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) – This product
is provided with a ground fault circuit interrupter built into
the power cord plug. If replacement of the plug or cord is
needed, use only identical replacement parts.
• Inspect electrical cords – The insulation of the power cord
should be perfectly intact. If the power cord is damaged or
shows any signs of wear or tear, do not use the pressure
washer. Contact your authorized Snow Joe
+ Sun Joe
dealer or call the Snow Joe
+ Sun Joe
center at 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563).
mWARNING! Do not use this appliance without reading
this instruction manual.
mWARNING! This appliance has been designed for
use with cleaning agents that are recommended by the
manufacturer. The use of other cleaning agents or chemicals
may adversely aect the safety of the appliance.
mWARNING! Do not use the appliance within range of
persons unless they are wearing protective clothing.
mWARNING! High-pressure jets can be dangerous if
subject to misuse. The jet must not be directed at persons,
pets, live electrical equipment, or the appliance itself.
• Do not direct the jet at yourself or others in order to clean
clothes or footwear.