Use and Care Manual
© 2016 by Snow Joe
All rights reserved. Original instructions.
A Division of Snow Joe
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Form No. SJ-SPX6000C-880E-M
CORDLESS GO-ANYWHERE PRESSURE WASHER
40 V MAX | 1160 PSI | PRESSURE SELECT
All Operators Must Read These
Instructions Before Use
mWARNING! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
mCAUTION! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.
mDANGER! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not followed, will result in death or serious injury.
mWARNING! This appliance is not intended for use
by children or by unassisted, unsupervised persons whose
physical, sensory or mental capabilities prevent them from
using it safely. Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
Before starting up your machine, please check it carefully for
any defects. If you nd any, do not start up your machine.
Contact your authorized Snow Joe
+ Sun Joe
call the Snow Joe
+ Sun Joe
customer service center at
mWARNING! When using the pressure washer, basic
safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the
risk of re, electric shock, and personal injury. These include:
• Know your product – Know how to stop the machine and
bleed pressure quickly. Thoroughly familiarize yourself with
• Keep bystanders away – All visitors and pets should be
kept a safe distance away from the work area.
• Use the right product – Do not use this machine for any
job except that for which it is intended.
• Dress properly – Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry.
They can get caught in moving parts. Protective rubber
gloves and non-slip footwear are recommended when
• mCAUTION! – Exercise caution to avoid slipping or falling.
Wear protective footwear that will protect your feet and
improve your footing on slippery surfaces.
• Stay alert – Watch what you are doing. Use common
sense. Do not operate the pressure washer when you are
tired, or under the inuence of alcohol or drugs.
• Do not overreach – Keep proper footing and balance at
• Avoid unintentional starting – Do not carry a machine with
power with your nger on the trigger. Make sure the switch
is o before insert the battery.
• Remove the battery – Remove the battery from the
pressure washer when it is not in use, before servicing it,
when changing accessories, and when performing any
other maintenance task.
• Use safety glasses – Also use safety footwear, snug-tting
clothing, protective gloves, hearing and head protection.
• Check the water temperature – This pressure washer is
not meant to pump hot water. NEVER connect it to a hot
water supply or pour hot water into the bucket as it will
signicantly reduce the life of the pump.
• Store indoors – NEVER store the pressure washer
outdoors or where it could freeze. The pump could be
mWARNING! Do not use this appliance without reading
this instruction manual.
mWARNING! This appliance has been designed for
use with cleaning agents that are recommended by the
manufacturer. The use of other cleaning agents or chemicals
may adversely aect the safety of the appliance.
mWARNING! Do not use the appliance within range of
persons unless they are wearing protective clothing.
mWARNING! High-pressure jets can be dangerous if
subject to misuse. The jet must not be directed at persons,
pets, live electrical equipment, or the appliance itself.
• Do not direct the jet at yourself or others in order to clean
clothes or footwear.
• Risk of explosion – Do not spray ammable liquids.
• Keep children away – This cordless high-pressure washer
must not be used by children or untrained personnel. Close
supervision is necessary when a product is used near
• To ensure appliance safety, use only original replacement
parts from the manufacturer or those approved by the
mWARNING! During cleaning, maintenance or when
replacing parts, the machine must be disconnected from its
power source by removing the battery.