Replacement Part List
© 2017 by Snow Joe
All rights reserved. Original instructions.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
A Division of Snow Joe
, LLC Model SWJ807E Form No. SJ-SWJ807E-880E-MR1
2-IN-1 ELECTRIC POLE + CHAIN SAW
10-INCH | 8-AMP
All Operators Must Read These
Instructions Before Use
Always follow these safety guidelines. Failure to do so may
result in serious bodily injury or death.
mDANGER! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not followed, will result in serious injury or death.
mWARNING! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not avoided, could result in serious injury or death.
mCAUTION! This indicates a hazardous situation, which,
if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.
WARNING! When using electric yard tools, basic safety
precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of
re, electric shock, and personal injury, including the following:
1. Keep guards in place – Protective guards should be
checked periodically to ensure they are properly tted and
in correct working order.
2. Remove adjusting keys and wrenches – Check that
adjusting wrenches are removed from the saw before
turning it on.
3. Keep work area clean and well-lit – Clear work area of
branches and limbs after each cutting session. Cluttered
areas invite accidents.
4. Do not use in dangerous environments – Do not use
power tools in damp or wet locations.
5. Do not use the 2-in-1 pole + chain saw in the rain.
6. Keep bystanders and children away – All bystanders,
including children and pets, should be kept a safe
distance away from the work area.
7. Do not force the tool – It will do the job eectively and
safely if it is used at the rate for which it was designed.
8. Use the right tool – Do not force the tool or any
attachment on the tool to do a job for which they were
9. Wear proper apparel – Do not wear loose articles of
clothing or jewelry since such items may get caught
in moving parts. Use of heavy-duty rubber gloves,
substantial non-skid footwear, and close-tting clothing is
recommended when working outdoors with power tools.
10. Wear protective hair coverings to contain long hair.
11. Always wear safety glasses and ear defenders to
provide eye and ear protection – Everyday eyeglasses
only have impact resistant lenses and do not provide the
same protection as safety glasses.
12. Wear face or dust masks – If the cutting operation is
dusty, the use of a face or dust mask specially designed
to lter out microscopic particles is recommended.
13. Do not overreach – Keep proper footing and balance
at all times.
14. Maintain tools with care – Keep tools sharp and clean
for best and safest performance. Follow instructions for
lubricating and changing accessories.
15. Disconnect tool – Disconnect the 2-in-1 pole + chain saw
from the power supply when not in use, before servicing,
when transporting, or when changing the chain or other
16. Reduce the risk of unintentional starting – Make sure
the switch is in the OFF position before plugging the tool
into a power source.
17. Use recommended accessories – Consult the owner’s
manual for recommended accessories. The use of
improper accessories may cause risk of injury.
18. Check for damaged parts – Before each use, repair, or
replace any guard or part that is damaged. In addition,
check for alignment of moving parts, binding of moving
parts, breakage of parts, and any other conditions that
may aect the tool's operation.
19. Never leave tool unattended while it is running – Turn
the power OFF by removing the power cord directly from
its socket. Do not leave the saw until the cutting bar
comes to a complete stop.
20. Avoid unintentional starting – Do not carry the 2-in-1
pole + chain saw with your nger on the switch.
21. Do not grasp the exposed cutting blade or cutting
edges when picking up or holding the saw – Be sure to
encase the cutting bar in its protective sheath when not
22. Stay alert – Watch what you are doing. Use common
sense. Do not operate the 2-in-1 pole + chain saw when
you are tired.
23. Store idle tool indoors – When not in use, appliances
should be stored indoors in a dry and high or locked-up
place out of the reach of children.