IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
We thank you for choosing our product. To ensure your safety and health, please use this
equipment correctly. It is important to read this entire manual before assembling and using
the equipment. Safe and effective use can only be achieved if the equipment is assembled,
maintained and used properly. It is your responsibility to ensure that all users of the
equipment are informed of all warnings and precautions.
1. Before starting any exercise program you should consult your physician to determine if
you have any medical or physical conditions that could put your health and safety at risk,
or prevent you from using the equipment properly. Your physician’s advice is essential if
you are taking medication that affects your heart rate, blood pressure or cholesterol
2. Be aware of your body’s signals. Incorrect or excessive exercise can damage your
health. Stop exercising if you experience any of the following symptoms: pain, tightness
in your chest, irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, lightheadedness, dizziness or
feelings of nausea. If you do experience any of these conditions, you should consult
your physician before continuing with your exercise program.
3. Keep children and pets away from the equipment. The equipment is designed for adult
4. Use the equipment on a solid, flat level surface with a protective cover for your floor or
carpet. To ensure safety, the equipment should have at least 2 feet (60cm) of free space
all around it.
5. Ensure that all nuts and bolts are securely tightened before using the equipment. The
safety of the equipment can only be maintained if it is regularly examined for damage
and/or wear and tear.
6. Always use the equipment as indicated. If you find any defective components while
assembling or checking the equipment, or if you hear any unusual noises coming from
the equipment during exercise, discontinue use of the equipment immediately and do
not use until the problem has been rectified.
7. Wear suitable clothing while using the equipment. Avoid wearing loose clothing that may
become entangled in the equipment. Do not use without shoes, or with loose shoes.
8. Do not place fingers or objects into moving parts of the exercise equipment.
9. The maximum weight capacity of this unit is 285 pounds (130kgs).
10. The equipment is not suitable for therapeutic use.
11. Please take proper precautions when lifting and moving the equipment. Always use
proper lifting technique and seek assistance if necessary.
12. For all adjustable parts be aware of the maximum position to which they can be adjusted.
13. Be aware of non-fixed or moving parts while mounting or dismounting the bike.
14. We take no responsibility for personal injury or damage sustained by or through the use
of this exercise bike.