Please read before using this unit.
Lea antes de usar esta unidad.
Veuillez lire avant d'utiliser cet appareil.
6601 Lyons Road, Bldg. A7, Coconut Creek, FL33073-9902, USA. OE083WA5511
TEL: (954) 596-1000 FAX: (954) 596-2000
The Singing Machine Company, Inc.
Manual De Instrucción
This mode includes two prerecorded selections. By
pressing this key (#11 on the illustration) the player is
able to access either of them.
The Drum Volume + / - keys (#7 on the illustration)
adjusts the volume of the drums.
Please use the drum sticks included with your 5 Pad
Drum set to strike the drum pads.
There are three prerecorded rhythms on each of these
keys (#6 on the illustration). The player is able to adjust
the volume of the rhythms by using the Rhythm Volume
+ / - keys (#8 on the illustration). Using the Tempo + / -
keys (#5 on the illustration) and the Rhythm + / - keys
allows the player to adjust these respectively. The
tempo control are defaulted at the middle level #3.
Press the “STOP” button (#4 on the illustration) to
terminate your music session.
The precautions below should be followed when using batteries in this device:
1. Use only the size and type of batteries specified.
2. Be sure to follow the correct polarity when installing the batteries as indicated in the battery
compartment. Reversed batteries may cause damage to the device.
3. Do not mix different types of batteries together (e.g. Alkaline and Carbon Zinc) or old batteries
with fresh ones.
4. If the device is not to be used for a long period of time, remove the batteries to prevent damage
or injury from possible battery leakage.
5. Do not try to recharge batteries not intended to be recharged, they can overheat and rupture
(Follow battery manufacturer’s directions).
6. Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the product before being charged.
7. Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
8. Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product.
9. The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
1. DRUM PADS
5. TEMPO CONTROL
6. RHYTHM SELECTION
7. DRUM VOLUME CONTROL
8. RHYTHM VOLUME CONTROL
9. POWER OFF
10. POWER ON
11. DRUM SELECTION
12. DRUM STICK
1. Unscrew battery door.
2. Open battery door.
3. Install 4 “AA” batteries.
4. Close battery door and replace screw.
INSURE THE “PLAY” MODE IS
ACTIVATED BEFORE USE. THE “DEMO”
MODE IS FOR DEMONSTRATION
This mode will
automatically power off
when not in use after 3
* The rhythm volume and the drum volume are defaulted at middle level #3.
(There are 5 volume levels respectively)
* Use a damp cloth to clean the unit for proper operation.
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
To power up the unit, press the POWER ON key (#10 on the illustration).
Turn off the unit by pressing the POWER OFF key (#9 on the illustration).
Pressing this key (#3 on the illustration) will allow the programmed demo songs to play.
This mode will automatically
power off when not is use after
VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.singingmachine.com
PRINTED IN CHINA
! Electronic 5-pad drum set
! bateria electronica de 5-pads
! batterie electronique À 5 pads
TM & MGA Entertainment, Inc.
All Right Reserved. Used under license by
The Singing Machine Co., Inc.