• Use this 12 lbs. exercise ball for your workout or yoga session.
• Do not drop on head or other body part as can cause serious injury.
• Make sure to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated when exercising.
• When finished with exercise ball, store in a safe dry place. Keep out of inclement weather.
• Stand a few feet from a solid wall, and throw the exercise ball against the wall and catch it.
• Do wall sits and hold the exercise ball above your head while doing the wall sits.
• Hold the medicine ball and do bicep curls with the ball.
• Lay with stomach flat down on the ground, with arms and legs outstretched holding onto the
medicine ball. Slowly lift legs and arms off the ground and hold position as long as possible.
• Hold the ball at chest level and slowly raise ball over head, and then slowly lower ball back down